Important message for the English pages:
This English version of the ITSMF Bencmarking initiative will be translated from the Dutch version. What you see here is based on the prior version of the model. The tool however is up to date and available in both Dutch and English.
The essential Dutch information will be translated into English as soon as there is demand for it.
As we have no representatives outside The Netherlands, so we will continue to develop in Dutch although all questionnaires and reports are available in Dutch and English.
The Dutch ITSMF Benchmarking committee is the acting Change Advisory Board.
They meet every month.
NOW available: Free online Demo and Affordable Self Assessment
Go to http://www.bp4all.com/ (Best Practice For All)
We needed to use a new label as other communities are joining this initiative which is no not only ITSMF originated. We will keep you informed.
We have launched two exciting new online products that will become available to you once you have registered yourself as a user:
- A Free online fully operational demonstration version of the ISO 20.000 process Incident Management including a number of KPI's
- A attractively priced Self Assessment (benchmark) of ISO 20.000 processes Configuration-, Change- and Release Management including KPI's and number of FTEs
Both show you how you score compared to the norm (part 1 and part 2) but also shows you the results of the database average. This makes this a true benchmark ! Of course you will have to take into account that the data has not been validated by independent external consultants. For this you need to contact our partners who can help you with a quick scan or a detailed benchmark including CMMI maturity levels.
If this trial is successful, we will add the other processes as well.
NB. Members of ITSMF will recieve a discount of 15% !
The Quick Scan or High-level Quality Assessment
Do you have your hands full on managing Incident-, Problem-, Change-, Release-, Configuration- and Service Level Management?
Now we offer a quick and effective method to see to what level your IT Organization complies with the ISO 20000 norm, what you really achieve and what your quick wins will be.
While a special webpage is under construction, look here for more details about the Quick Scan.
The ITSMF-Benchmarking Brochure
Download the Brochure here.
The Partner Information Document
If you are an itSMF vendor member and you want to use the ITSMF-Benchmark with your clients, you can now ask for more information at email@example.com
The ITSMF-Benchmark model can be used to answer many IT management questions:
Will user satisfaction increase after implementation of simple improvements of our most important processes?
- Analyse Incident, Problem, Change & Configuration management and see how easy it is to score
Which Service Management processes should be implemented to (further) increase our service reliability?
- Analyse your processes (maybe without the quality system questionnaires) high-level (for quick results) or detailed (for a detailed overview and basis for your Service Improvement Plan).
Is my financial administration performing adequately?
- Ask for a high-level Total Cost of Ownership analysis combined with an analysis of Financial Management and Configuration Management. This will show you some key areas that really matter.
What can I do with ISO 20000?
- Start the full process-benchmark and you will get the full picture. Not only about your process but also about your performance.
I would like to know how my projects are performing.
- Start the Project Benchmark and consider an annual subscription for all your projects.
How can I improve my relationship with my sourcing vendor?
- Analyse your most important processes like Incident, Problem, Change and Service Level Management together with your vendor. This will be a sound basis for resolving any potential communications issues.
Is our relationship Management and reporting working properly?
- Analyse Service Reporting, Service Level Management, Business Relationship Management and Supplier Management
How can I show my staff what Quality Management means in a IT Service Management organisation?
- Do the Process-Benchmark and create or update your Service Improvement Plan in cooporation with your process owner(s).
The ITSMF-Benchmark is now internationally available. ITSMF-members will receive a discount.